cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hi Team,

Recently I have changed my email ID for blue prism portal. But the change happens only for Blue prism portal and for community and Digital exchange still it displays the old email ID. Also there is no option to modify it. I guess this should be a must fix.
5 Comments
PvD_SE
Level 12
...and for that reason I've got two profiles! Agree, it is a bit of a mess in some areas.
This is very common issue. How some one can miss this feature.
@MelanieGiulian1 Please have a look into this. Don't you think it needs to be addressed.​
Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your idea. The team is aware that it requires extra steps to change email on the Community, however this is unavoidable currently due to the way our implementation/SSO have been configured. As such, this has been marked as Not Planned.

If you do need to change an email on the Community, please reach out to blueprismcommunity@blueprism.com and we can assist you in updating your information. 

Thank you,
Melanie
VivekGoel
Level 10
I am surprised by the response which says "Not Planned"

If BP wants to grow the community, it has to provide ease of access to the community members, It should be a must to seamlessly integrate all portals that BP manages.