cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EVIPUTI
MVP
Hi Team,

Though it is possible to add images to the idea section itself but when we try to add images to the comments of any idea its failing. 

So its not possible to add any image to any idea as in comment box . Can we please fix this .
3 Comments
EVIPUTI
MVP
@NorahAlsudani Can we please also raise this internally . 🙂
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
HI @Vipul Tiwari,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This is something we are aware of, and we are working with our vendor to resolve it.

According to our vendor (Higher Logic) adding images to comments within ideas and blogs should not be available, and thus they are working to remove the image option from the edit toolbar when commenting on these content types.

As we are working on this internally, I've moved your idea to the Under Consideration status. I will update the status and comment here again once we have a resolution on this.

Thanks!
Melanie ​
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team
Hi Vipul,
Unfortunately we won't be able to progress your idea any further as it's not something our platform vender is looking into so I've marked your idea as not planned. 
We do go through ideas that have been marked as not planned in the future as priorities may shift so we can always review your idea again in the future. 
Thanks so much,
Amy