cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sukanyakamiredd
Level 4
Still now some people don't know about blue prism company, what includes this and what it is. only 30% people knows about blue prism in the world. so we have to change that to reach hope 99%. For that what we need to do is announce about company to engineering colleges because there are chances to available technical students (software,digital,RPA,mechanical) then automatically knows around the world. and also announce to the job people who related to this work.
3 Comments
PvD_SE
Level 12
Persuade Engineering and ICT departments on colleges and universities to have a look at RPA in general and BP particular. 

Also, get a more attractive learner license model that would draw potentially interested parties to BP rather than as today, due to the 2 month license limit, make them look at other RPA alternatives. Remember, there's a lot of them and most have better license models that BP.
sukanyakamiredd
Level 4
ok, we guys have to look at RPA and BP thats ok. but we guys don't know BP before 2020 year then how can we reach? If we know we only reach to you without any circular. even we know about BP we don't know weather opportunities (vacancies) their or not, right.

And my college told BP providing training sessions so i came her through trained certificate. if my college don;t know about this even i too don't know and my friends too.
Hello Sukanya.

Thank you very much for your inputs. We launched our Blue Prism University Academia Program last year. Our program enables instructors at academic institutions to deliver authorized Blue Prism courses in a variety of settings. Students can jump-start their career and RPA knowledge with coursework through a global network of colleges and universities, and through online certification opportunities, hands-on labs, and other Blue Prism learning resources. For more information about our program, pls visit: https://www.blueprism.com/university/ 

Please login to our university portal, visit academia program page and submit the student, educator or institution form. We will get in touch with you or your institution. Hope this helps. Pls write to training@blueprism.com for any clarification.