cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Resource Manager without Interact

TahaSonmez
Level 5
Hello everyone,

Can we able to use Dynamic Resource Manager asset without Interact? I want to run processes from Control Room with supplying startup parameters. If I delete Interact parts of DRM, will be there any issue? 

Thanks for your help.
5 REPLIES 5

JarodYang
Staff
Staff
Hello Taha,

DRM can work without Interact. You can just use the DRM-Process Launcher - Scheduler/Manual process to feed process information to the Controller process. 

I suggest you check the dependencies before removing the Interact components. 

By the way, I am working on an updated version of DRM based on the feedback I have received in the past months. If you have any issue/feedback, please feel free to let me know.

KevinO_Shea1
Level 3
Jarod,
           any update on your plans for Version 2?
Kevin

KevinO_Shea1
Level 3
Jarod,
            Any update in the promised version 2 of DRM?

JarodYang
Staff
Staff
Hello @Kevin O'Shea, apologies for the late response. I have published DRM 1.5 on the DX two weeks ago but have since made some minor changes based on the customer feedback. I have submitted the updated assets to DX, it's currently under review and should be published soon.
Below are the changes in the updated version for your reference: 
  • Added controller process without Interact features, removing the dependency of Interact VBOs/WebAPIs
  • Added support for FQDN Resource Name
  • Added support for Resource using /sslcert switch
  • Added support for multiple Controller Process running in parallel
  • Added support for process start up parameters
  • Added customizable Login/Logout parameters
  • Added logic to automatically delete pending sessions
  • Added logic to detect and report Resources losing connection to the Blue Prism environment
  • Added support for Allowed Resource List for individual processes
  • Bug fixes and optimizations

@TahaSonmez, in my updated assets I have created a standalone controller process for the customers who do not have Interact in their environment. Please feel free to try it out once it's published on the DX.

I will update here once it's published on the DX, thanks.​​

JarodYang
Staff
Staff
@KevinO_Shea @Kevin O'Shea @TahaSonmez, the DRM 1.5.1 is now published on the DX, please feel free to try it out. Happy to hear your feedback.
https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/dynamic-resource-manager ​​​