cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download asset from the list

SrikanthBathino
Level 2
I want to download the some of the assets from digital exchange please some one can help me out here
#General discussion
#How-To
#DigitalExchange
7 REPLIES 7

You can browse the exchange and get additional information about an Asset/Solution without requiring registration. If you would like to download an Asset/Solution, you will need to register on the Digital Exchange. If you can let us know which assets in particular you're looking to download, we can take a closer look. Thanks!
#How-To
#General discussion
#DigitalExchange

hi @Melanie Giuliani

I am registered on Digital Exchange with my company email id who is a client of Blue prism still unable to download assets from digital exchange.
Could you please guide on whats missing or required for me inorder to able to download assets?

PFA the error and the message below. 

Sorry, you do not have access to download this Asset.

I am wanting to dowload the below assets, however observed the error is for any asset I try to download
https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/runtime-resource-startup-retry-script-2 
https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/9648/solution/blue-prism-resource-pc-monitor 
​​
thanks in advance ​
@Karishma Dalal​​

------------------------------
Karishma Dalal

Hi Karishma,

Thank you for providing so much information around your error. This really helped me determine exactly the issue you were experiencing. I believe I found the root cause being an error occurring during your account creation. I have since remedied the error and you should now have access to download and not receive the Access Denied message. This error should not occur ever again and you should continue to have full access. Please log out of the DX and log back in for the changes to take effect. Please try to visit the DX and download an asset and let me know if you are still experiencing the same issue.

Thank you!

Kyle Strumberger
Digital Exchange Marketplace Manager
Blue Prism
America/Chicago

Hi Kyle,

I have exactly the same issue. Could you please help?

"Sorry, you do not have access to download this Asset."

gediminas.smita

Hi Gediminas,

I believe you were correct and had the same issue. I have done the same fix for you as well. You should be able to now download assets from the DX. If you still receive the same error try logging out and logging back in. If you continue to experience this issue, please send me an email so I can work with you directly. My email address is kyle.strumberger@sscinc.com.

Thank you!

Kyle Strumberger
Digital Exchange Marketplace Manager
Blue Prism
America/Chicago

hello - view from another user - I am able to download the assets.

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

Thank you, Kyle, so much. It works well now.

gediminas.smita