cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metadata file Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll could not be found - Oracle MDA VBO

chauhannaman98
Level 3

Hi all,

I am using Oracle MDA VBO to get collection from Oracle DB.

chauhannaman98_0-1712654124228.png

chauhannaman98_1-1712654124229.png

But I checked the VBO and there is 1 error that says, Metadata file Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll could not be found.

What shall I do? II check the path C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate and there is no such DLL file. Is it stored somewhere else on machine which shall be moved to the main path or DLL file is required to be downloaded?

chauhannaman98_2-1712654124230.png

I am running Blue Prism 7.0.0 on Win11 64-bit.

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

faheemsd
Level 6

Dear @chauhannaman98 

You need to download the Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll or else ask your Admin team to share the Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll 

https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/odac-nuget-downloads.html

Please move the Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll to C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate and refresh the Object or Close and Open the object again so that you will have zero Erros.

Regards,
Syed Faheem

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

faheemsd
Level 6

Dear @chauhannaman98 

You need to download the Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll or else ask your Admin team to share the Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll 

https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/odac-nuget-downloads.html

Please move the Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll to C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate and refresh the Object or Close and Open the object again so that you will have zero Erros.

Regards,
Syed Faheem

Hello @faheemsd ,

Thanks for taking the question.

Can you confirm the path of the DLL file in the ZIP folder: ODP.NET_Managed_ODAC122cR1\odp.net\managed\common\Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll?

Dear @chauhannaman98 

Please copy this Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll and paste into the C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate