cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Graph for Teams integration now available on the DX

ewilson
Staff
Staff
I'm pleased to announce there is now an integration available on the Digital Exchange for Microsoft Teams. The new integration leverages the Microsoft Graph API for Teams to provide access to a subset of the available functionality.

You can find the new integration here.

Cheers,

------------------------------
Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism
13 REPLIES 13

@DeeptiGupta,

Looking at this a bit further, it does seem that your environment is configured for MFA (aka Conditional Access). There's some information on this page if you look at the section titled Complying with a Conditional Access Policy. In a nutshell, the Graph integrations that have been posted to the DX do not currently support MFA authentication.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

@ewilson

We have successfully authenticated using grant-type as Implicit, but eventually when trying to post message to a particular channel facing this issue.

Can you please suggest what could be the reason for this,

If possible help with the App registration and Permission step  or screenshots to be sure that the configurations done are correct. As per the documentation and Azure Ad team, we need a delegated token to post message to channel and for that the grant_type in the authentication request should be Implicit, but in the "Microsoft Graph -Authentication'" VBO even in delegated access token page grant-type being send in the request is "grant_type=password".

Please advise,
Thanks & regards
Deepti

Deepti Gupta
Application Developer
IBM
UTC

i found this error could you please help me

vaibhao panghate

You've already created a separate thread for your issue. Let's keep the discussion there.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange