cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting filtered queue export using automateC

SarathGopinath
Level 2
Hi There,

I was trying to extract the queue report of all the processes based on a filter (monthly,weekly).
Currently the below expression is working perfectly and i am able to extract the fulle report.

"/exportqueue"&""""&[I_Exports Folder] & Replace(Replace(Replace([Queue Names.Queue Name],"/",""),"/","),"​","") & "Export.csv" & "" &"/queuename" & """" & [Queue Names.Queue Name] & """" & "/user" & [User] & " " & [Password]

But i need to export the queue based on a filter.
I have tried creating a filter in the queue and edited the above expression to add   /queuefilter appliedFilterName , but its giving me a syntax error.

can someone help me out in this.

Regards,
Sarath

------------------------------
Sarath Gopinath
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Sarath,

The export query filter that I've used on my machine is as follows:

7949.png
AutomateC /exportqueue "{FILE_PATH}" /queuename "{QUEUE_NAME}" /user "{USER_NAME}" "{PASSWORD}" /queuefilter "{FILTERNAME}"​

In my case, the File path is: C:\Users\DevneetMohanty\Documents\Export.csv, queue name is: New Orders and the filter name is Weekly

I took a look over your expression and found that you were missing double quotes, spaces and also 'AutomateC' keyword at the very beginning:

I updated your expression as follows:

"AutomateC /exportqueue " & """" &[I_Exports Folder] & Replace(Replace(Replace([Queue Names.Queue Name],"/",""),"/",""),"​","") & "Export.csv" & """" &" /queuename " & """" & [Queue Names.Queue Name] & """" & " /user " & """" & [User] & """" & " " & """" & [Password] & """" & " /queuefilter " & """" & [Filter Name] & """"

You can see that upon evaluating the above calculation I am getting the following result:

7950.png

And if I execute the text that got generated as a part of the evaluation, I get the below output from CMD:

7951.png7952.png

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the best answer

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Sarath,

The export query filter that I've used on my machine is as follows:

7949.png
AutomateC /exportqueue "{FILE_PATH}" /queuename "{QUEUE_NAME}" /user "{USER_NAME}" "{PASSWORD}" /queuefilter "{FILTERNAME}"​

In my case, the File path is: C:\Users\DevneetMohanty\Documents\Export.csv, queue name is: New Orders and the filter name is Weekly

I took a look over your expression and found that you were missing double quotes, spaces and also 'AutomateC' keyword at the very beginning:

I updated your expression as follows:

"AutomateC /exportqueue " & """" &[I_Exports Folder] & Replace(Replace(Replace([Queue Names.Queue Name],"/",""),"/",""),"​","") & "Export.csv" & """" &" /queuename " & """" & [Queue Names.Queue Name] & """" & " /user " & """" & [User] & """" & " " & """" & [Password] & """" & " /queuefilter " & """" & [Filter Name] & """"

You can see that upon evaluating the above calculation I am getting the following result:

7950.png

And if I execute the text that got generated as a part of the evaluation, I get the below output from CMD:

7951.png7952.png

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the best answer

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty

Hi Devneet,

Thank you so much for the response.

I tried the logic you provided and its working fine.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Sarath​

Sarath Gopinath

Hi Sarath,

Thanks for sharing your doubts with the community. Glad your issue got resolved 🙂

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty