cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Dispatcher

SasiAnbalagan
Level 4
Hi, I am trying to use process dispatches from DX, I have the release file but it appears to be "Utility - Blue Prism Process Info" is missing from the package. Can someone help me to locate this utility please ?

------------------------------
Sasi Anbalagan
Senior Consultant
qbotica
Europe/London
5 REPLIES 5

lookman
Staff
Staff
Hi Sasi.

Are you saying you downloaded a release from the DX and when you imported it into your BP studio, a VBO called "Utility - Blue Prism Process Info" is missing?  I want to be sure I understand what the problem is.

I'm checking internal resources but I am not familiar with this VBO and it does not exist in the VBO directory within the Blue Prism installation on your PC.

What DX asset did you have this issue with?

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

lookman
Staff
Staff
Hi Sasi.

I see this was answered on another thread in the control room and scheduler forum by @GopalBhaire.

I learned something myself so thank you for the question.

jack​

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

For everyone's visibility, the Utility - Blue Prism Process Info VBO is listed here on the Digital Exchange:
https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/9648/solution/process-information-utility-2

Cheers

Charles Kovacs
Developer Consultant
Blue Prism
America/Chicago
Charlie Kovacs

This link no longer works or shows access denied. Could you please update this link @charliekovacs?

Is this also where the Utility – Process Dispatcher is located or where is this VBO located?

Indeed. Here is an updated link as of May 2024:

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/process-information-utility-3

Charlie Kovacs