cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding dialog flow connectors

AnkushSingh
Level 2
I'm new to blueprism. Can somebody provide the documentation about how to integrate the dialogflow connectors with blueprism.

------------------------------
Ankush Singh
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @AnkushSingh

Here you have an​ asset from the Digital Exchange that can helps you:

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/9648/solution/dialogflow-api-v2-2

See you in the community, bye 🙂

Pablo Sarabia
Architect
Altamira Assets Management
Madrid

Hi Ankush,

You can refer to the dialogflow connector from Digital Exchange here: Blue Prism Dialog Flow Connector

Also, if you want to know more on this use case then I have a video uploaded on my YouTube channel for the same as well: Google Dialog Flow Chatbot Integration With Blue Prism

Let me know if it helps!

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.

Hi Devneet,

I went through your detailed youtube solution and really liked it. However, I don't prefer to use the RGNOK tunneling solution. Are there any other workarounds to that?

Also, have you you tried using the BP Dialog Flow connector. I'm struggling to understand how to use it.

Please note I'm trying to create a chatbot in Dialogflow CX and then for fetching the data from backend systems, I want to use a webhook. That webhook should call a BP process (which will then call the backend CRM APIs) and then return the data (paramters, message) back to Dialog flow as a webhook response.

Regards
Siddharth

siddharth jindal
sr mgr
encore
Asia/Colombo

Hi Siddharth,

What I have shown in the video is a sample POC and for that reason I am using a tunneling service like NGROK. In an enterprise solution, you would usually have either an On premise server such as one created using Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows or you can go for a cloud deployment using services such as Amazon Route 53 and EC2 instances if we consider AWS cloud platform for example.

Once the servers have been setup and the incoming IP addresses have been whitelisted, you can keep running your Flask code or any other server side language like NodeJS to keep the channel constantly open to create a communication between Blue Prism and Google Dialogflow. Unfortunately, I haven't tried the BP Dialog Flow connector as of now but I can tell you it will require a Google Service Account and the Google Cloud server here will host the channel for communication. For it's usage you might have to check the available documentations from DX Exchange.

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,

Hi @devneetmohanty07,

By using the above i cannot find the asset in DX. Can you provide the new link if its available in DX now?

If we get the BP Dialog Flow connector still we have to use the RGNOK tunneling solution?

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Salman Shaik
If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer". Thanks & Regards, Salman Shaik