cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Login to Digital Exchange

Hi Team,

I am unable to log in to Digital Exchange. Could you please help to fix the same?

_AmlanSahoo_0-1710924308767.png

Regards,
Amlan Sahoo
  • DX
12 REPLIES 12

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Hi @_Amlansahoo - I have been facing the exact same issue, I did start a thread few weeks ago (Internal server error on the Blue Prism Digital Ex... - SS&C Blue Prism Community) I am yet to receive the resolution on this. Also, I have additionally emailed the Blue Prism support team to help me getting it resolved. 

Mukeshh_k_0-1710930143746.png

Regards,

Mukesh K

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

@_Amlansahoo wrote:

Hi Team,

I am unable to log in to Digital Exchange. Could you please help to fix the same?

_AmlanSahoo_0-1710924308767.png

@_Amlansahoo - have you changed your email address in Portal recently?

Hi @Michael_S,

No I have not updated Email ID but I have changed User Name from portal.

Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

Thanks @_Amlansahoo - can I get you to check that you can still access:

Let me know, I just want to be sure that this is impacting the Digital Exchange only.

Hi @Michael_S ,

I can able to access Support portal.

But similar issue while accessing Blue prism university. PFA for the same,

_AmlanSahoo_0-1710931453630.png

Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

Thanks mate, let me do some investigating - I'll come back to you. Sorry about this @_Amlansahoo and @Mukeshh_k!

PS - If anyone else experiences this issue, please let me know here.

expertcr
Staff
Staff

I tested it a few moments ago, and it works fine from the Portal; using Blue Prism 7.3, DX opens fine.

Hi @Michael_S , Is there any update on the same. I need to login to DX for few assets please let me know the resolution.

Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

Hi @_Amlansahoo - we're still working on it, I'll keep you posted here on progress. As a workaround for now, it may be faster to create a new Portal account so that you can get straight in to the DX.