cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AASendKeys issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, Any help with the below would be very much appreciated. Entering text (ie: an Address) into area that auto-populates listing. I can get the text to be entered in at keystroke level, and the required output populates for me - (Next step would then be to select said populated output). However, the stage gives me this error: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Navigate1' on page 'Page1' - Command 'AASendKeys' gave invalid result I have tried, spied, clicked, deleted, entered etc to no avail - Is this something anyone can shed some light on? Cheers DDM
3 REPLIES 3

JamesVargas
Level 2
Doug, I had the same issue. I used ""Global Send Key Event"" with an input set of ""Yes"" on the main application element. That seemed to have worked for me.

PrateekMehan
Level 6
Global Send Key Event with an Input Set Of ""Yes"" ? Didn't get as what's the role of Input Set ? and we cannot modify Input Set is always no for other actions ?

TimMorthorst1
Level 3
Hi Doug, I am not completely sure about what you are trying to do - are you trying to click the suggested field content based on the input? And what are the properties of the failing navigate stage?