cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABBYY FlexiCapture with Blueprism

SAINNATHSURAY
Level 3
I am exploring the work around to connect Abby flexi capture with blueprism , I have downloaded the ABBYY_FlexiCapture_Connector_for_BluePrism from DX portal which contains Multi task VBO , single Task VBO , using the guide Document i have created the process , when i running the process the i am getting the below error

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to open session for the role type 'ScanningOperator' and workstation type 'Scanning'. Couldn't reach FlexiCapture Server. Please ensure that Server Address is correct and that Server is available. ---> System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at http://flexicapture/FlexiCapture12/Server/FCAuth/API/v1/Soap that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'flexicapture'
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStreamAsyncResult.CompleteGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult result)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

------------------------------
SAINNATH SURAY
Business process Lead
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE
Asia/Kolkata
5 REPLIES 5

SaigiridharRama
Level 3
Hello,

The user name you are using to connect with ABBYY​ FC should have scanning operator permission to the project you are trying to open. This can be set in Admin and Monitoring console of ABBYY if using ABBYY authentication, if not via AD groups and allowing time for it to replicate.

Cheers,
Sai Giridhar R
Digital Architect

Saigiridhar Ramasamy
RPA Analyst
Lloyds Banking Group
Europe/London

Can you Advice me ,How to check whether my user id has have scanning operator permission or not?

SAINNATH SURAY
Business process Lead
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE
Asia/Kolkata

​You can check that in ABBYY under Admin and Monitoring console -> User

Saigiridhar Ramasamy
Digital Architect

Hello Saigiridhar,

I was just wondering how to get the serverurl, username and password ? Do we need to request blueprism to get those information?

Regards,
Sujatha

Sujatha Chebrolu

Those details would come from the abbyy set-up you have in the environment.

Saigiridhar Ramasamy
AI Architect
Lloyds Banking Group
Europe/London