Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excel as Database

Dear All,I am trying to connect excel as database so that in case of bulk volume, it does not take much time.I have ODBC driver installed in my machine.Can you please help me which VBO should I use along with connection string and provider details.TI...

Active Queues

Hello all,Would like to understand the concept of active queues in simple terms. Any real-time/practical use cases to get a clear picture would be appreciated.------------------------------MuraliRPA Consultant------------------------------

Resolved! Options are blocked in Object Studio

Hello. Everytime I click to view my object and go to Object Studio I can't click on almost anything. Does anyone know how to make buttons available again?------------------------------Aline Morais Matos------------------------------

16015.png

Item queue structure

Hi I have 5 items in code with a particular structure (name, surname).For business needs a new field (address) must be added in the structure. So I would have items with different structures in queue. When I run the getitem from the queue how can I m...

Resolved! Attaching to Object

I wanted to see how people attach to business objects from their processes.The standard way we have been doing it is to have an attach page that is called at the start of each action page, however i have been thinking that if the initialise page is c...

Update/Renewal License of blue prism

Hi All,My production BP License is going to expire on 21st Oct 2021. We have received an renewed license key from Blue prism team which is valid from 21st Oct 2021.  If I Install a new license in IC through steps system->license->will it applicable i...

Resolved! MS Edge BP 6.8 Multiple web applications

Hi Everyone, I need your help to achieve the following results. My process use two web applications. They start at beginning of process and stop at the end of process execution.We use Internet explorer and want to migrate to ms edge.I start first or ...

Excel To PDF

Hi,I need to convert an excel file to pdf, I used "save as" and it creates invalid pdf files------------------------------aseel odeh------------------------------

Major Bug in Blue Prism 6.6 Server service behaviour

Hello Everyone!We have discovered a major bug in Blue Prism 6.6 so before you update read on:When starting a Blue Prism Server service, the service will always use the [Default] connection configuration. If you are using multiple configurations and m...

16497.png 16498.png