cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge Collections

FelipeDantas1
Level 2
I am working with a huge collection in BP (110k rows) when i try to open it i get this message: 36177.png
Forward in this same process, I need to filter this collection to find a specific line, but this is taking too long. Suggestions on how to solve this?
2 REPLIES 2

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@Felipe Dantas,

How are you initially loading the Collection? Have you considered pushing that data in an Excel spreadsheet and using the Excel VBO to work with it?

Cheers,
Eric​

Hi Felipe

This will likely be a result of the large volume size of the collection you have, have you applied a loop to cycle through the collection and find the row you are looking for? if thats taking too long or failing then I think your best option would be to use excel to sort through volumes of this size, you could export it as a csv file to do this. Use Utility - Strings > Get Collection as CSV, then do Utility - File management > Write text file and this will produce a csv file which you can then open in excel. Even with large volumes doing it this way is very fast if you use write collection to excel its very slow for large volumes. Once you have the csv file and open it in excel you can just do a text search to find the correct row or apply filters to the data.