Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auto Exception Set at Session End

I have seen an issue whereby although i have multiple attempts set on the queue if there is a server disconnect or BP crashes the items are not being added back into the queue.If the session goes down a termination route and the session ends then any...

Blue Prism Hub 4.2 Installation Issue

Hello,I am trying to install the Blue Prism Hub 4.2, when I get to the: Configure Authentication SQL Server connection stage, I get the following error: This is the stage where I get the error upon selecting the Trusted (Windows Authentication) optio...

36104.png 36105.png

Issues while calling HttpRequest

Hello,I am having issue while integrating REST API for DocuSign page. The HttpRequest  (also tried HttpWebRequest). From studio and vs code the code works fine, no issues. But while running from control room I am getting errors: The underlying connec...

BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Hi Team,At present, I am using blueprism V6.10.1. When I try to launch an application through any one of the browsers(Edge and Chrome). Sometimes I am facing attach issue because of a browser extension and also I tried it multiple times. Even though ...

29898.png

Resolved! Power Point presentation with Blueprism

Hi CommunityI have a requirement to download images from URL and paste in PPT. Is there any option to work with PPT from Blueprism ?------------------------------Kirtish Trivedi------------------------------

Resolved! Outlook VBO - Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The attempted operation failed. An object could not be found

I'm using the MS Outlook Email VBO  -  Get Received Items (Basic)  - action to retrieve e mails from a sub folder in the mailbox.  Visually in Outlook, the default folder appears first then the sub folder to retrieve e mails from appears 2nd.The inpu...

Brrowser mode connecting to wrong chrome window

Hi,In the process I am currently working on I open one web based application from another web based application, ending up with two separate chrome windows. In the second application I am able to spy using UIA mode, but when trying to use browser mod...

johwes by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Application Modeller: for Internet Explorer

HiMy application modeller was working fine yesterday. I got it to launch IE via Navigate.But oddly today, it will only launch the Edge browser. Yet in the application modeller,  the path of the browser is still C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexp...

JohnTan by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AngleSharp.dll missing

Hi,after upgrading Blue prism application to 6.10.2 we lost a dll that we picked up a while back ago. THe dll was Anglesharp.dllhow do i get that DLL back?  where in blueprism can i find that DLL? thanks in advanceBest regards Atif-------------------...

AtifRoy by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retention Period

Hello - can someone help me understand the retention period setting? I understand during the decipher server setup you select a location to store documents after they have been processed. Is this the location that the retention setting is managing? I...

BenBobo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduler not responding

We have around 750 schedules in Blue Prism (version 6.10), but only a few hundred active schedules. Still, when we are trying to open schedules, most of the times Blue Prism stops responding. If you are lucky enough to open schedules, it takes foreve...

34934.png