Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Working with Excel Binary Workbook : MS Excel VBO

Hello everyone, I am currently accessing a MS Excel Binary Workbook (.xlsb) using the MS Excel VBO. (Steps : Create Instance, Open Workbook, Set Cell Value, Save Workbook, Close instance)While saving the Binary workbook after writing data into it, I ...

36792.jpg

Need To delete bulk excel data

Hi,I am handling excel which is having around 70k records daily,1) I have 3 sheets namely Brand,Sheet1,Position, values are copied from Brand sheet and pasted into sheet12)once value pasted into sheet1 of respective columns the E and F of sheet1 will...

35083.png

Resolved! Special Character from Collection to Excel

Hello,I am getting few special characters from Excel to Collection (As it is) but when I am writing back to excel then they are converting into some other character i.e '?' . Pls advise what should I do?------------------------------Ravi KumarSr Auto...

Queuing and retry mechanism on schedule

Scenario as below If there are two schedules "Schedule A" & "Schedule B" and both having object with foregroun run mode. "Schedule A" run at 1:00 pm "Schedule B" run at 1:30 pm If "Schedule A" run more than 30 mins.  "Schedule B" will be marked as f...

First Action very slow after launching application

Hi all,I'm having an issue after launching my windows application. After launching and attaching, the first navigation stage to click on a button is very slow. There are no issues when the application is already launched. There is a dynamic wait stag...

Resolved! Which Interact API used for Communicating Back to Intercat

Hi,I want to return some values from BP process to Interact . Which action in Interact API we need to use and any addition config we need ot do in Interact form?------------------------------Ravi KumarSr Automation DesignerEricssonAsia/Kolkata-------...

Java Application Automation || Selector unable to find

Hi,I'm new in Blue Prism. I'm trying to automate a process that includes a java application.I'm trying to change Tab from "Create Incident" to "Relief Vehicle" but unfortunately I'm not getting any selector of any Tab. Please suggest to me how I can ...

29100.png

Maximum number of actions in an Object

Good Morning,I was wondering if there is an impact on execution / maintenance based on the number of actions an Object has? If yes, what is the optimum range of number of actions an object can have?Regards,Aseem

VPN problems in Blue Prism

Hi guys!I have to robotize some API calls from Blue Prism.To access these calls I need to be connected to a VPN, this connection is done through Proxifier and Xshell.The problem is that from Blue Prism I can't connect to the VPN, the API calls always...

UIA spying issues

Hello everyone, I have issues with UIA mode on the web browser (Internet Explorer). I had developed process and everything was working smoothly but one day plenty of the elements spied with UIA mode were not found while running process. Even bigger...