Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VPN problems in Blue Prism

Hi guys!I have to robotize some API calls from Blue Prism.To access these calls I need to be connected to a VPN, this connection is done through Proxifier and Xshell.The problem is that from Blue Prism I can't connect to the VPN, the API calls always...

UIA spying issues

Hello everyone, I have issues with UIA mode on the web browser (Internet Explorer). I had developed process and everything was working smoothly but one day plenty of the elements spied with UIA mode were not found while running process. Even bigger...

Excel VBO: Write Collection failed

Hello, I'm trying to write a collection to my excel file using the "Write Collection" action and I keep getting a code stage error which I don't understand. As far as I can see all my parameters are correct, here's the error code when this action is ...

How to create an object to web scrap?

HiI am completely new to Blue PRism. I want to do some web scraping. I read somewhere I need to 1) Create an Object2) Create an Application ModellerBut first I can't even find any button to create an object. I can only create a process. Any help will...

JohnTan by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Auto-Archiving of logs

Hi,I had set up the auto archiving feature for the logs on the Production server, which was working fine for the initial few days. But later on, archiving is not happening as per the set timeline. I have the setting to archive the logs older than 3 m...

Utility Environment- Kill Process

HiI am new to Blue Prism. I want to kill all the existing process of Internet Explorer (if any). I read elsewhere I am supposed to input "iexplore" as the value for the Process Name. But it doesn't work. When I run the activity, my existing IE  ar...

JohnTan by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Application Modeller: Item under Header as Child Element?

HiOn a website, I want to scrape a list of items under a header. The list of items could change but not the header. So in the Application modeller, should I place the header as the parent element and the list of items as the child element?The below i...

JohnTan by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal: There is no current stage

HiI am completely new to BluePrism.I created a  object process and used the application modeller to launch a IE browser.I added the Navigate activity (or stage) to launch the application modeller in the object process. It works fine the 1st timeBut w...

JohnTan by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Defer Time Miscalculating?

I'm currently working through the Defer portion of section 9. When I use ToDateTime(Today() & " " & LocalTime() + MakeTimeSpan(0,0,5,0)) I receive the wrong value. When I check the Defer time in the Control panel, I see a time five minutes ahead, but...

Peer Review (w/ IA)

Hello,Is there an updated version of the Peer Review guidelines that includes Intelligent Automation? Or are those separate by application? (For example, AWS).Thanks------------------------------Lourdes UrenaSr Solutions EngineeringGrainger Panama Se...

Using Xpath iin Chrome for spying elements

I am working with an scenario which involves spying elements in Chrome using Xpath. I have written an XPath for the field highlighted in above image //div[contains(@style,'visibility: visible')]//div//following-sibling::div[@class='x-window-bwrap']//...

36313.png
Shomesh by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to read downloaded htm files and extract required data?

Hi all , I am new to BP. I want to read a downloaded htm file on my pc and then want to extract required data from its tables .I can store the extracted data into data items and use it later. Currently i am unable to do so . Please help Thank you

Scar by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes