cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing VBOs in version 7.0

rfuly
Level 2
Hi there,

We just installed BP 7.0.1 and after I imported the available VBOs I noticed that some are not included in this version. For example, Dynamic Scheduler, Login Agent, Notepad, Queue Reports, Utility - Webserver and Utility - XML. Can those VBOs be imported from 6.9 or do I need to download them specifically for version 7.0?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Renato Fuly
1 REPLY 1

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Renato,

Some VBOs (like the ones you listed) are not included out-of-the-box with Blue Prism and must be acquired separately. 

Login Agent is bundled as part of the main Blue Prism installer and must be selected to be installed during the installation process.

VBOs like Utility - XML, the Queue Reporting VBO, etc., can be found in the Developer Jumpstart area of our Portal. Others may have been acquired from the Digital Exchange.

Any remaining VBOs you listed may have been acquired elsewhere, such as these Community forums, tickets with Customer Support, or created as part of a training module (such as the Notepad VBO for the Foundation Training exercises). The Dynamic Scheduler VBO may have been created by your team by following our documentation - the "Dynamic Scheduler Examples" - which was moved from our Portal docs to the Blue Prism University as part of a walkthrough course.

Since these are not out-of-the-box VBOs included with the standard product, they may not have gone through the same level of testing as the ones that ship with the product. We recommend that you thoroughly test them before use in a Production environment.