Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Decipher Server Service Stopped automatically

Hello everyone,I noticed that the Decipher Server Service Stopped automatically and randomly after doing some operations in Decipher.and every time I have to run it again, this happen randomly when I use Decipher client or run the process from Blue p...

Interact Condition

Hi,I am wondering how to build a condition based form on multiple fields/values. Let's say that I have a drop down and one text fields which is read only and may or may not have a value. I would like to build a following condition - if a user choose ...

Pasting to an Excel looses Formulas

Hi I have an issue where I take data from an excel (with formulas) into a collection to work within my process. Once that is finished, I save the Excel as an Archive for reference.I will then take an Excel template (with formulas) and write back any ...

Get Received Mails using Email-Id

HiI am not able to get received mails using Sender Email-id.Processes is completing and Showing Zero Count but mails are present in outlook.When I use Sender Name it is working fine.How to Get Received Mails using Sender Email?-----------------------...

browsing error

Hi,i'm browsing decipher and getting this error "rabbitMQ is not started", all required services are started, and I've restarted rabbitMQ again, and still the same error message------------------------------aseel odeh------------------------------

10252.png

Get Received Mails using Email-Id

HiI am not able to get received mails using Sender Email-id.Processes is completing and Showing Zero Count but mails are present in outlook.When I use Sender Name it is working fine.How to Get Received Mails using Sender Email?-----------------------...

Resolved! Merge two .dat files

Hi Community,I am trying to  merge two .dat files after comparing that the  first row has the same columns. Syntax for the .dat file is as below(when I open with notepad)Project ID  Employee ID      Project TypeXXXX         xxxxxxxxxxx       xx1 ) Fi...

Resolved! Error Message - DB String

Hey Team, I installed Decipher on a new machine and I'm seeing the below message in Decipher UI.Can anybody help with which file/setup do I need to check for DB string.------------------------------Thanks & Regards,Tejaskumar DarjiSr. RPA Consultant-...

10130.png

Resolved! Combining Collections by code, works in VS not in BP.

Hi all,I have to merge two collections horizontally (So add the columns of collection x to the right of the columns of collection y). I wrote some code for this which works fine in Visual Studio but gives me problems in Blue Prism.I get the message t...

Resize a pane

The resize option is only available in Win32 spying mode but my left pane can only be spied in browser mode or UI mode.

34950.jpg 34951.jpg

Not able to run any process from control room

Hi All,We are trying to setup the infrastructure of Blue prism for a client and we have almost completed everything. While performing the testing, we have identified that we are not able to run any process from control room.We don't have access to ru...