cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Issue - when clicking on Radio Button Yes/NO

NewStudent
Level 4
Hello Everyone,

I Urgently need an help . Hope someone can help me.
We have an web application which runs on IE and I have been spying them and it worked fine in all the lower regions of Blueprism . But when I got the same code deployed to Prod ,BP will navigate till the  Radio button option but when it gets clicked ,It throws an System Exception saying "Query item cannot be matched" . I Spied the element using Checkbox (UIA) . Unfortnately the HTML and Accessibility mode did not work.

Note : the website's URL for Lower region and Prod are different . 

Thanks .

------------------------------
New Student
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

There are couple of steps you might need to check here in order to resolve this issue:

1) Try checking if the application is attached properly and try attaching to the application if not when using this specific stage. Many times in some web applications, the bot might get detached if the application container itself changes. Also, try providing the child index value when you are trying to attach to the same.

2) Add proper wait stage time to check if the page got fully loaded before trying to perform this operation. Many times if your bot is working at a very high speed this issue, the stage might be triggered before the element is actually available on the screen..

3) Check the application identifiers thoroughly if you have take an unique and dynamic set of identifiers which are constant in both production and dev environment. If your website URL is different sometimes chances are that the element properties might differ. We have faced this scenario before. If so you can make the element property dynamic and fetch the dynamic property value from some external file source or database (recommended) so that in future also, it is easier for you to change the selectors whenever required.

Do let me know if any of this step resolves your issue. Also, if possible please show the application attributes that you are considering while spying this element.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Automation Consultant
Blueprism 6x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com
----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

----------------------------------

Hi Devneet,

I got the logs checked and I see twhen the Process tries to click on the 1st Radio Button ,its trying to go to the top of the Screen and  Right Click the screen on the top and throws me out of the website by clicking on Logout. Not sure what could have caused teh issue.

Please help

New Student

Hello Everyone, 

The Radio Button option does not get identified on the Production still , instead of left click it clicks Right . what is the option to change the option ? As I am too sure that I haven't used any such code to right click . Attached the screen shot in the same thread.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

New Student

Trying using a navigate stage first that has the action FOCUS,
18892.jpg

Enzo Smith

Hi Enzo, 

Thanks , I have Focus First and then Global Click Center option . Even then I see the Radio Button gets focused and then goes to top left and right clicks as you see the above popup . Still will try to find out If I can use "Press" .

AARTHY ANNADURAI