Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resource Status offline

Hi Team,My resource status is showing offline in the BP Application(V6.10.1). I have restarted the system/application/Checked out/in  in the Settings>System>Start a personal runtime resource on this machine.My lic is updated. How to resolve this. Ple...

Resolved! Disaster Recovery

HiI wanted to know if taking a backup of the database is enough to restore Blue Prism back to its functional state in case of a disaster. Or should I take the backups of the Application server and runtime resources as well?For eg if my servers get ...

Interact communication setup- Interact Management VBO

We're working on Interact Forms in a BPC sandbox setup, and so we have the use submit data for fields A, B, & C. The BP process will calculate/obtain data for fields D & E.We would like to get that data back to Interact so the user can see it on thei...

30708.png

AutomateC Import Process Issue

Hi,I'm currently building a tool which will automate the release management process with some additional bits involving GitHub.As part of this I'm trying to import a single process file via the AutomateC command line - however hitting a constant erro...

Hello,I'm trying to login to decipher but i'm facing this error, notice that i've restarted all required services------------------------------aseel odeh------------------------------

9690.png

Spying Dynamic HTML/Javascript table

Good morning all.Very new to RPA (and Blue Prism) and have been tasked with developing an object to input data into a Dynamic HTML/Javascript table. A screengrab of this table is below:Now, this actually highlights the problem quite well - that Descr...

25602.png 25603.png

Migration v5 to v6

Hi everyone, we're having some troubles with migrate our bot to v6, more specifically with Surface, we developed that bot in v5 and everything works great, but in production, they have the v6, so we start to make some test in v6, but cant recognise t...

Error in Get Next Completed Batch

Hi, I have completed the data verification and it shows the status as complete also I am using same config that I used previously in add to batch, but it is showing me batch available as false ? Please explain me why this error occur, is it due to qu...

#BPTechTips- Shortcut key for Set Next Stage

Set Next Stage is very convenient and Time Saver especially while testing processes.But Did you know there is a shortcut key for that?Just right click on any stage and Press N------------------------------Harshit RawatSenior RPA Consultant-----------...