Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RegEX matching type in the application modeller

Hi there, While spying on SAP element with the following Id attribute/app/con[0]/ses[0]/wnd[0]/usr/subSUB0:SAPLMEGUI:0013/subSUB1:SAPLMEVIEWS:1100/subSUB2:SAPLMEVIEWS:1200/subSUB1:SAPLMEGUI:1102/tabsHEADER_DETAIL/tabpTABHDT3the highlighted  "3" with ...

RE: BPC

Hi,How can we setup BPC environment for client?Is there any guides to install BPC or system requirements for BPC? Many Thanks,Mahesh.

Browser migration

Hi All,We have automated 100+ web applications in IE mode. As MS decommissioning IE soon, we are planning to migrate all to different browser. Would you please anybody suggest me which browser suitable in this scenario?-Thanks,Sasi Kumar Reddy ------...

Resolved! Get Moved Mail Using New EntryID

Hi,I am moving mails from Inbox to subfolder.So after moving Got New Entry Id for each moved mail.Sometimes Email is not moving to subfolder.Is there any way to get mail from subfolder using New Entry ID, So I can confirm mail is moved.Thanks,Abhijit...

API POST using Graphql

Are there any possibilities or experiences in using Graphql in blue prism?The Graphl ql API says, that there is no query provided but it is shown in the post body in bp. In postman the query is working fine.Hope you can help me or have a helping hint...

BluePrism connectivity to SIEM

Hi all, I would like to ask if it is possible to connect Blue Prism to SIEM(Security Information and Event Management). Does anyone have an experience with that? Is there any documentation? Thank you in advance. BR,Michaela

Resolved! Google Sheets - JSON Format

Hello everyone! I'm facing a problem, getting this message when I try to update my sheets, would anyone have any example of how the info need to be put for it to be correct with the JSON model needed, please ? Error Message:Internal : Unexpected err...

35028.png

Browser mode not spying browser application

My browser mode is not spying the application that is open on the chrome browser, it does not attach to the application and the spying mode doesn't work.------------------------------Junaid Khan------------------------------

Browser extension error but works fine in Debug

Hi,I'm experiencing a strange issue. I have a bot that opens 4 websites (running on Edge).. on the 2 websites, the bot works fine, on the other 2, I keep getting "Browser extension error" , but they work fine when i run the bot in debug. This issue o...

Thabang by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue While attaching to the Webpage (Attach Page used)

Hi All,I am facing below error when I am running the process from Control Room, but the problem does not occur when I run it manually or run it on Debug mode.I have used Attach Page at the start of the page, however the error log says : Not Connected...

nikhiln by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Software Versions

Software VersionsBlue Prism intelligent digital workers are super organized, multitasking software robots that work within your existing systems, technology and applications to automate business processes. From repeatable and predictable to challengi...

28303.jpg

User logs from scheduler

​Hi blueprism I have a question from my company's internal audit:   In control room you can run a process, and configure when it is supposed to run. But does blueprism logged everything in the control room. Who starts a process?Who change the schedul...

19627.png