cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Process Discovery Dashboard without Blue Prism login for other members in our Org

Venkata_Pranav_
Level 6
Hi,  First of all, we love the Process Discovery tool. Giving a visual representation for process intake is something we have been discussing for quite sometime.  Is there any way we can allow our Process Discovery Dashboard to be visible for other members in our organization, so that they don't have to go through questionnare or other details, but can only see the visual representation of circles for processes? (I know groups, but we don't want business dept. to create accounts on Blue Prism just for this) Any Web API or a way to call this screen? I'm assuming this would be helpful in other organizations as well as there needs to be a way for business folks to see why we chose a particular process to automate first. If you think it makes sense, I can raise an enhancement request as well.  Cheers!  
Pranav
8 REPLIES 8

AmiBarrett
Level 12
If you mean dashboard tiles, I'm pretty sure they all call stored procedures. If you double click it in the dashboard configuration, you should be able to figure out which one it is, along with the input paramater(s).

Venkata_Pranav_
Level 6
Oh, no amibarrett. Sorry if I was confusing. This is not in Blue Prism. This process discovery tool is on portal website under Robotic Operating Model. Check it out. https://portal.blueprism.com/products/pat
Pranav

JamesW
Community Team
Community Team
Hi pranavred I have asked the Process Discovery team. I'll post back when I have an answer I can share. James

JamesW
Community Team
Community Team
Hi pranavred It’s fantastic you have found benefit in the Tool and we do recognise that the reporting/ visibility element is key. Unfortunately, there is currently no way to expose the dashboard in the way requested. The team tell me that your suggestion is a great one, and they will look to add this to the development backlog. Many thanks James

Venkata_Pranav_
Level 6
Thanks James. 
Pranav

Gadekal__Rao
Level 3
Hi, Where to get the Process Discovery tool, is that after ""Process Discovery Registration"" ? And in the registration page, Blue Prism Sponsor Details section - If i don't have sponsor - is it charged for tool access ?   Thanks & Regards, Govardhan  

Hi Gadekal Govardhan Rao,

You can access the Process Discovery Tool here: https://portal.blueprism.com/products/pat. You must complete an application form but, not to worry, the tool is still free even if you do not have a Blue Prism sponsor.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Morgan

------------------------------
Morgan Craddock
Project Coordinator
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Eric_ScottHerma
Level 3
I suppose you could develop a BP bot to automate the login, navigation etc and call it from your Web CMS using REST ??

Eric Scott Herman