Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exception Handling Common Library

Hi All, Can any one provide solution. How to create enterprise library for exception handling. I want to create a common library for exception handling which can be used by everyone. I heard that Json can be used here to create a database for except...

Process and Object reuse

Hi All, Is there a concept of Process and Object Reuseability ? Once we have a bunch of process and Objects it will help if we can reuse what is already created. Is there any best practice from Blue Prism side ?

AA Mode issue in SAP

HI I'm working on SAP Automation and facing one random issue. There are two buttons(Search and Search Variant) i have spied these buttons with AA mode. According to the process flow first i need to click on search variant do some steps and then cl...

SAP server busy / Blue Prism Stops until SAP

Hi, everyone. I am using Blue Prism to interact with SAP and when I´m trying to Log In, SAP launches a Pop up at the Logon window saying that the Server is bussy. It displays two buttons: "Switch to", "Retry" and a disabled one that I don't read......

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Active Directory

Hi All, Production Infrastructure is already configured and bots running from past 3 month. For Blue Prism login we used username and password. Now we planning to integrate active directory with Blue Prism. I could see while configuring Active dire...

Drop down with check box list items

Hi,  My application runs only in chrome and I am using 6.4 version of blue prism.  I have one element that is drop down and when we click on it displays all the values and I need to select one of the value which is of checkbook type. If it is not a...

BluePrism Monitoring

Hello all, Would like to know if there is a solution to have a monitoring Live of the BluePrism. We would like to monitor all robots activities, failed robot and where it failed in the process. Status of the robot in real time, generate reports. ...

Issue with DB update query

There is an strange issue during database update query run. I am trying to update DB table data using update query and it's throwing an exception saying "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Cannot find tab...

How to access unaccessible elements in SAP.

Hi guys   I am struggling to spy elements in SAP screen using all spy modes including SAP Spymode. I have tried changing SAP setting but still nothing changed.   Anyone with a solution please assist.  

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes