Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Import CSV to Excel Worbook

I'm trying to import .csv to Excel workbook so that I can save it in .xls format. When I use Import csv action it throws an error mentioned below: Invalid index. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BADINDEX))   Can anyone please suggest on...

Custom Report queue

Hi Folks Can anyone help me how can I generate custom report from queue, by using new queue?    Thanks Salman Ahmed

Password reset

Hi all, I'm trying to reset my password using the SQL Server Management Studio, but I'm not able to open the appropriate database (see file) that I need to open in order to run the SQL script to change my password. Does anyone know how I can fix th...

Multiple VM Resources to share 1 VM Server.

Hi, we're currently trying to implement a setup where there's a VM Server and there will be VM Resources that should be connected with the VM Server. Problem is that we're not sure if this is possible or not. We all know that the BP license can be s...

drop an item in a website with region mode

Hi everyone, i have a big problem. I need to write an item in a field inside a website.  I ever tried to use html mode to write inside but robot activities are not recognized by the website.  That's why I tried to recognize my field in Accessibility...

Delete multiple columns from collection

Folks, Is there any possible ways we can delete multiple columns at a time from collection? If yes, Kindly notify please, and if it's possible from code please send code. Thanks Salman Ahmed

How to change destination path of exported process in CMD?

Im using this automatec command in CMD to export my process from the database: automatec /export "my process" /sso It exports the process to Blue Prism installation folder. I wonder is it possible to change the destination path, to save it, on the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Get Cell Value VBO Excel

Hello Everyone Is it possible to get multiple Cell values from different cells in excel, i have to read 15 different cells (like A2 , H3, BK25)from excel to check this excel. Does someone made this easier than add 15 actions into the proces. Cem...

Control Room Reporting

Hi all, Hopefully this is the right forum for this.  We have an Automated MI process utilising the Work Queues object to extract the number of completed/exception cases for a given work queue on demand.  Is there a similar object that can extract th...