cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation on VPN or token based Web application?

HarishM2
Level 6

Hi,

We are trying RPA for one of the web application.  In order to access that application  VPN token need to be inserted and enter the password to it . I was aware we can achieve this with  Attended Automation. IS there any way we can achieve  by Unattended Automation?

------------------------------
Harish
RPA Developer
3 REPLIES 3

LucaValente
Staff
Staff
Hi Harish,

please take a look at this article on the Blue Prism Customer Support Center:
https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/Installation-Platform/Installation/Operating-System/1136316682/Does-Blue-Prism-support-Multi-factor-Authentication.htm

In general, any MFA authentication is intended for a specific person to authenticate against an external system so the first step should be to discuss this with the IT and Security team and understand if it is possible to find an alternate way as a Digital worker by it's nature doesn't really need an MFA authentication. Security for Digital worker should be consider differently from what applies to human workforce.

Digital Workers can work with Software tokens though, i.e. they can receive the authentication token by email or SMS text message.

Luca Valente
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism
America/New_York

GramPhilips
Level 2
I would like to know which one you would take between nordvpn and expressvpn? I found only this article about vpn services  https://webguidevpn.com/is-popcorn-time-legal/

Gram Philips

Hi Harish,

that is something you want to discuss with your IT Security team, there are many factors that can drive what software your organization can and should select.

Regards,
Luca

Luca Valente
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism
America/New_York