Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duplicate Process

We deployed a process and an object(say X), two instances of process got created, we deleted the duplicate process but this in turn deleted one object(say Y) which we did not deploy at this moment but was already present... Now when we are checking ...

Blue Prism version end of support notification

Hi all,My client wants to know the information about BP's "end of support" of each versions. Will it be any pages in the site can show this or any notification email will be sent when a certain version of Blue Prism has reached its end of suppo...

Timings on Blue Prism Database

Hello All,    I have blue prism installed locally on my company system. Both the Blue Prism Software and the Microsoft SQL database are in the same system. I notice that the timings for Queue shown in the Control Room differ from the timings present ...

How to view a web service exposed in blueprism

I have exposed a web service in blueprism.But can't access it on browser. I used the url :      localhost:8181/ws     and    pcname:8181/wsboth are not working.shows some error in browser as: How to solve this? Is there any other more configuration r...

15169.jpg

Where can I report the security issue?

I just found a security issue and it technically is not a bug.But I think this issue will harm the security and product quality of blue prism.Where can I report this issue and ask blue prism fix this issue in next version?I can not find the report fo...

Resolved! MS Outlook VBO - Error in get mail stage

Hi.  I am trying to use the MS Outlook VBO - Get Mail. When i run the process to get the unread e-mail from Outlook, the object runs into Abort. I am not sure why the process is returning this error. According to the VBO documentation MS Outlook VB...

Resolved! Stop scheduled process from CLI

Running on 6.3.2. I'm attempting to automate the deployment of our releases to the production environment. It would be nice to be able to run a process that will request a stop on the currently running production processes using AutomateC, so that th...

Neeops Outlook VBO - Folder in Folder

Hi,try to get emails from a subfolder of a subfolder. Anyone an idea to set Mailbox Folder and Subfolder parameters correctly.The Folder Structure looks like this:Folders  -Test     --User1     --User2So i want to get all emails in Folder User 1I tri...

Resolved! Work Multiple developer in single Object

Hi,I know that the multiple developer cant work on single object.But as workaround is there is any way to do that for speed up the development process.Thanks------------------------------Arghya BhattacharyyaRPA DeveloperInfosys LtdAsia/Kolkata-------...

Filter Collection

Hello all!I want to write a query which goes like this x = a or b or cCan someone guide me on how to achieve this with syntax please?------------------------------Prajjwal RaiApplication EngineerSchneider Electric Private Limited---------------------...

Can I restrict access to a Work Queue?

Hi there,is there a way to restrict access to a BP work queue? We have a case, where we have sensitive information stored in a Work Queue and we want to avoid that other processes / users can use "get next item" on this queue.------------------------...