Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Things to Note before Upgrade to 6.6

Hi all,Starting the thread to discuss about the things to take note of before upgrading to 6.6.Few points to share: Take a backup of the Blue Prism Database(s) before you upgrade.Objects and processes exported from version 6.6 cannot be used in previ...

default credentials are not working

Hi I have recently installed trial version of Blue Prism and trying to sign in , i saw in one of the youtube videos that i have to initially log in with the default user id = admin and password = admin. I am getting an error "Logon failed. The userna...

SAP SRM GUI SPY mode not working

Hi ,We are trying to SPY SAP SRM GUI. We have enabled both server and client side scripts. Still the SPY mode doesn't work. Attcahed are few screenshots.Any suggestion how to proceed with this ? ------------------------------Manas JenaSr AnalystZimme...

23903.png

Working with Java application

We are working with one of the automation where oracle is involved. We are able to spy the elements but to highlight and element it takes about 30 secs plus. We have enabled the Java access bridge. and we are using Jre 1.7. Need some thoughts on how ...

Outlook Automation

Each time I try to send an email using blueprism  (using mapiex bpa object) from default outlook profile the windows security with automate.exe popup appears to enter password . Only after entering password email send completes. I am using 32 bit out...

31088.jpg

Terms of Reference

HI AllApologies for the multi-post across communities. I was just wondering if anyone had a template for terms of reference for a prioritisation/governance board they would be willing to share or know where one is located on the portal? Many Thanks--...

How to Get Blueprism Azure cloud trial license

I set up Azure Trial Cloud version .I can open blueprism application but i haven't got blueprism trial license.Portal provide license only if are installing on permises.How we can get license if we are running trial on cloud--------------------------...

Can I download Blue Prism version 6.5?

Can I download Blue Prism version 6.5?If I can. How to download Blue Prism version 6.5?------------------------------NONTHAKORN PRISAROJTechnical ArchitectZyGen Co., Ltd.Asia/Bangkok------------------------------

Integrate with SharePoint Apps

Hello I need to integrate Blue Prism with Microsoft SharePoint applications, IRISNext, STREAMSERVE, could you please guide me on existing documentation.------------------------------Shubham NagarRPA ConsultantFujitsu------------------------------

Archiving not working

​Hi all,I need help archiving old logs. If I go to System -> Archiving there is a wrong, not writeable path, preset. After a short while there is a good Chance that a "BluePrim didn't working anymore" message box occurs.Randomly I can change the "Arc...

Firefox not attached after launching

​Hi all,I encountered something strange automating a website in Firefox. I've developed the object on my own laptop and everything works fine.If I open the object on one of our virtual desktops and I launch the application using a navigate stage, the...

Resolved! Navigate Option in chrome

Hey Guys,Is there any way we can get Navigate option while doing chrome automation. Right now that option is not appearing. ------------------------------Amlan SahooRPA ConsultantEquinix------------------------------

12667.png