cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOT cannot load the Salesforce main page after n number of cases

guna_vardhanmee
Level 3
Actually I have 20 cases in my salesforce on which the bot has to work, but upto 8 to 9 cases its working good after that it was finding error that it was not able to find the load the main page of salesforce and its hanging up?? please suggest me what's the problem?? and everything in code was good and it works fine for starting cases. ThankYou!
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Bots are for the struggling AA developers, robots in the digital workforce is how to discuss things in the Blue Prism world :-) It sounds like something specific to your salesforce environment - I'd ask the manual users if they sometimes see something similar?  Your options are to engage with the Salesforce system team to find out if they know what might be causing the issue.  Whilst you wait forever for a response from them I recommend you experiment with some kind of Salesforce restart logic after every 5 or 6 cases to see if that clears whatever kind of buffer is getting filled.  Also if you are using the Process Template as the basis of your process build (you should be!!) then your sub pages will have retry exception handling logic to catch these issues and recover/resume with clean up logic before you try again.

guna_vardhanmee
Level 3
Hi @Denis thank you for your response, I will check with my Salesforce team Thank You!