Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oracle Enterprise Business Suite(EBS)

I am currently working on Oracle EBS, Where in i am able to spy only with Region mode and perform the required actions with the help of Surface Automation. Is there any other spy mode which can be used for Oracle EBS?

Unable to Call BO into the main Process

Hi Team,   I'm Experiencing an issue with my Process, when i add an Action Button and calling a particular BO to it, it says Invalid Object : Salesforce  and Action : Missing Action: Login Page SSO.   Please help me with it. TIA

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to create instance

I have created one process in my process studio and it is executing fine from process studio but when i tried running from control room the process is failing and it is throwing below errors at either create instance or open workbook stages  At Crea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running task twice a day

Hi all, I want to create a simple task which will pretty much perform the same process, but I want it to run twice a day (once in morning and once End of day). Seeing that the Scheduler only allows you to schedule a task daily (1 per day), what appr...

Creating Application Modular To Interact With Excel File

I need to send the key strokes to excel file for the data manipulations. Currently, I'm able to send the desired keystrokes to one excel file successfully. However, when I try to work with multiple excels, I'm unable to attach the proper excel file ...

How to remove repeated Items from a collection

Hi everybody, I want to delete rows from a collection that are repeated but without have to go through the collection verifying one by one because i have more than 4000 rows so it would be very slow. i hope someone can help me. Thanks!

Whats my BluePrism Portal ID

Hello, I was trying to create an account on the Pearson VUE site, but there is a point where i need to enter my BluePrism portal ID, i had search in my account settings and all, but i cant find that ID, can someone tell me where to find it? Also i h...

Dropdown query

Hi, How can we inspect the dropdown list which hovers with mouse and the elements inside it.Is it possible and if possible how?For Example on Yatra website MyAccount dropdown is there...how to inspect it and then click on login button?

Spying and saving Multiple Web pages in one Object

I have an object where I am spying a web page in region mode, collecting it as image file, then saving on local system and then emailing it using Mapiex. My question is that can we use a single object to spying multiple web pages, spy and save like ...

Can run processes be deleted?

Hello, When I try to delete a process which is run, Blue Prism says: "An error occurred while deleting the process: Could not delete the process. This process has been run before and is required for audit." Is it possible? If not can I deleted from ...

Surface automation tutorial - image comparison

Hi, I am currently running through the Windows 10 surface automation tutorial 5.0.3 (the one using the BP calculator). However I have become stuck on section 5.1.2 as the behaviour is not as described. In the region editor I have defined a region f...