Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple tab

I'm working on Internet explorer. when i click a button it opens a new tab in the same window. I'm able to spy the new tab fields but when debugging in object it says no elemnts matched the supplied query.  So tried detaching and attaching the new t...

Vikas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compatibility View on Internet Explorer & Mouse Freeze

Hello All,            What will be the impact on Blueprism automation if a website or a portal does not support Compatibility View on IE 11?            Below is the issue I am encountering:-            When I login into a browser based application...

Action failure in Navigation

Hi, Not able to navigate to another webpage using navigate properties even if given relevant application modeler URL is correct and error is "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Kindly suggest.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Job Queue

I want to start one process in a queue on a robot which is busy on another process. Process B should start once Process A completes. I get Process A on thursday which is expected to run till Saturday on a machine. Now Process B is ad hoc and I have a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to spy element inside a iframe

Hi All, currently i am working with a web based application, where i am trying to spy a text box which placed inside a i frame .In application modeler AA mode can recognize that text box, but unfortunately whenever i am trying to spy it Automate.exe ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Environment Variables

Hello,   How can I prevent Environment variable to be access by only a particular process ? Say for I have 5 processes, I want few environment variables to be accessed by Process1 only and should not be accessed by other processes.   Thanks.

Web-application Spy

Hi, when I am trying to spy the web-application for the certain text I am able to spy the value correctly but in the attribute parameters value it is showing as "javascript:runReport()". Because of this my process always failing. can you please h...

YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO CALL THIS WEBSERVICE

Hi, i have exposed one object as web services and i want to consume that web services from the BP. when i am trying to Consume BP web services i am getting the following error. "YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO CALL THIS WEBSERVICE" can you please he...

Retrieving Data from Excel using OLEDB

Is it possible to use OLEDB on an excel which is not saved physically, and just opens from certain actions in an end application? If yes, can someone guide me on how to set the connection string?

Stop command for a process from another process

Hi, We are trying to allocate resources for processes and there is a need for a stop request from a master process for an ongoing process which has less priority than an incoming process. Can we stop a process from another process? Or how can we ac...