Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Retrieving Data from Excel using OLEDB

Is it possible to use OLEDB on an excel which is not saved physically, and just opens from certain actions in an end application? If yes, can someone guide me on how to set the connection string?

Stop command for a process from another process

Hi, We are trying to allocate resources for processes and there is a need for a stop request from a master process for an ongoing process which has less priority than an incoming process. Can we stop a process from another process? Or how can we ac...

MAPIEx Email retrieval and Item Queue

Hi, I had a few question I hope you could answer regarding MAPIEx. Question 1. I just got MAPIEx "List Mails Within DateTimes" working, however, this process is incredibly slow and I have already enabled Cache feature. Is this normal and are there...

Resolved! OleDB for Excel - Provider is Not Registered

I'm working on a process that's using the Utility Data - OLEDB object. I set up my process based on the Learning Guide Blue Prism - Data OLEDB. I've continued to have the error "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0" provider is not registered on the l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Count Number of Active Sessions in Control Room

I have multiple resources running the same process and want to be able to use a decision in the process depending on the number of active sessions. Is there a way (maybe through custom code) to count how many sessions of a particular process are run...

HTML Dynamic Path Error

Hi, I have a list of titles in a webpage,im reading one by one by updating html path dynamically. But after reading last title it is giving me following error "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Read titler' on page 'Titles' - No elem...

Vikas by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to click on a highlighted item in a browser?

i am trying to search for a keyword using Ctrl+F in internet explorer. After the word is highlighted, i want to click on the word that has been highlighted. I am not able to find how to click or focus on that element. Please tell me how to proceed fo...

Object Support for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012

Hello everyone, I would like to know about Blue Prism object support for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Application. if the object supports to the application, I really appreciate if any member provides high level info regarding the application inte...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes