Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Logging in control room

My process used to run well in the control room. I have two schedules. First one logs in in the morning. Second one will run the process till 6:30 PM and on completion triggers logout. For some reason it is not logging out. I tried to look into logs....

Javascript disables HTML mode

Hi All, I have a peculiar situation... A web app spied partly in HTML and partly in Java mode worked perfectly fine for several months. Some time ago a new page was introduced which is executing several javascript queries after pressing a button o...

Output from Web Services

Hi, I am calling one SOAP based web service and output that I am getting is in form of XML string. I need to capture specific data from this web service and add in Queue. Please suggest if there is any inbuilt object that will convert this XML data ...

Resource Pool Controllers

Hi, I've a quick query around resource pools, and pool controllers, I'm not sure if I'm just missing something obvious. If we have a pool that has 2 machines in it, then one of them is designated as the pool controller, and the other as a pool membe...

Runtype of webservices

Hello, Yesterday I finished developing a really simple automation. The objects used in the process are only 3: 2 out-of-box utilities and webservice that was connected using a standard BluePrism way to interact with webservices. I expected that the...

How to excute a keystroke of "Enter"

We click "Go" button on an application, there will pop up a screen which can't be spied by blueprism, then we need to press "Enter" on the keyboard to continue. How do we implement press "Enter" action in robot. What stage to be applied?

EricLi by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Code Stage

I am trying to reference an external DLL in BluePrism Object. It shows no error while compiling but while executing the stage, it throws an error, "The reference dll could not be found." Any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Error processing work queues

Is it possible that 2 resources can take 2 elements of a work queue at the same time? It happened to me today. I do not want 2 resources to take an element at the same time, it is a very critical error. Any idea what may have happened?    

Genral Questions

can anyone give the answers for the following queries? 1. If Excel VBO is not available how can i read data in excel file? 2. how Many for reading data in excel file? 3. what are the different ways to run the process apart from control room and  p...