Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installation of Mapiex failed

Hi, I have an error trying to installate the mapiex app in my windows 7 pro 64 bits (outlook 2016 32 bits)  BluePrismMapiEx2.0.6 BluePrismMapiEx1.1.15   An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VC80.CRT,publicKeyToken="1fc...

MAPIEx - Send Mail From Other Profile

Hi, I have set up a second Outlook profile to be able to Get / Send mail from it. Ive set up the mail account I wish to use and set it up as default address to send mail from. When calling the "Send Mail" action of the MAPIEx Business Object, I ha...

rahlman by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to determine last calendar day of month

Hi Im working on a reporting scheduler process where I need to increment date values based on certain reporting frequencies (daily, weekly, momthly etc). As part of this, I need to be able to determine the last day of a month. For example if my or...

Unable To Open PDF with a space in the File Name

Hi, I am unable to open a PDF which is having a space between its name. Ex: "PD Test.pdf" with error: "There was an error opening the document , the file cannot be found" If I do this manually, it works fine. I think the issue is due to a white s...

Assistance needed with Data- SQL Server

I am fairly new to Blue Prism and need assistance with using the Data-SQL Server Business Object. I have been assigned a task to store all the records from a table to a collection. I have implemented two processes so far : 1) Set Connection which wor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy Large Data Set from Excel to New Excel Workbook

Hi all I have an Excel workbook with a large dataset (~20,000 lines, 10 columns), which I need to copy into another separate Excel workbook. I have tried getting the data to a collection and writing it to the new workbook but this is very slow. I ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Working Day Calculation

Hi all, does anyone have a quick way to calculate the previous and current working day date using Blue Prism and not pulling in an excel file?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kill Process

Hello All, I'm having a very weird issue wherein i do have a stage using "Utility - Environment, Kill Process" with parameter "iexplore" for process name. It's part of my exception handling wherein i kill all existing IE processes first before try...

Oracle apps forms

I'm having trouble spying in Oracle apps forms. I've installed JAB and verified its working with JavaFerret. I can spy elements but i can't then highlight the element. I've tried selecting/deselecting various attributes, using descendtree and ignoren...

Could not able to attached the Citrix Receiver Window

HI Team, I want to attached the Object with €œCitrix Receiver Window€ which auto launched just after select the Desktop (click on icon) in citrix I have tried with all possible way to attached them but target application could not be identified b...