cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Downloaded Files on Internet Explorer

WilliamKurelek
Level 2
I'm relatively new to Blue Prism so I apologize in advance. I'm running windows 7 with ie 11.   I've created a process that opens a web app, specifies parameters, runs a report, then exports it.   However, the problem I'm having is that once I've done all that, internet explorer gives me the popup asking me whether I want to open or save the file. Either option would be fine, but I can't interact with this element at all. 
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello, I think the answer to this is in the knowledgebase, previous forum posts, and also the Browser Automation Guide.  Always worth a good search about before raising a question on the Forum.  The most common answer suggestion is to create a seperate object for your IE pop ups.  Attach to the pop up and interface with it as a Windows app rather than a browser app - if memory serves Accessibility mode works very well with that save as dialog.

WilliamKurelek
Level 2
Hi Denis,   Thanks for the prompt response. I had a look but didn't find anything relating to this presumably common action. For future people looking on the forum. Here's the link: https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-i…

Neel1
MVP
Hi- if you are not able to interact with bottom bar :- Try this.. Send Gsk as ALT+ O for opening and ALT + S for saving. i am using this quite regularly.