cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when using downloaded MAPI

PeterBly
Level 3
I have downloaded MAPI 2.0.6. It appear the installation went OK. I changed the path pointing to BluePrismMAPIExAutomation.dll to the Program Files (x86) folder. When refreshing the MAPI object, I had no errors ( there were 2 before changing the path). However, when I use one of the actions from the new MAPI object, I get the message: Internal : Could not execute code stage because excpetion thrown by code stage: Could not load file assembly 'BluePrismMAPIExAutomation, Versoin-2.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. I'm sure that I hae the correct path. Any ideas? Thanks      
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Make sure the process is 'aware' of the latest changes to the object, either by pressing Refresh or by closing and reopening the process.

PeterBly
Level 3
Thanks John. I did try that. I even tried again today, after having shut BP down. Same result.

SandeshDivate
Level 2
Try moving all dlls and tlb files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate to C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate  (if your BP is installed in Program Files and not in x86) Make sure MAPIEx VBO is referencing the dll path from C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate and not from x86.