Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Work Queues

Would you be able to tell me if blue prism always recommends using a work queue? What if you are faced with a linear process e.g. just launching and logging in or what if a process uses an external application which is able to control the work of cas...

Collection and Excel VBO

Hi,  Can you please help me with the logic.  I am taking data from excel and storing it into collection.  One of the field is in text but the values are in dollars. I need to sort it according to dollars. But it is getting sorted as text. How can I...

Read merged cells in excel - MS Excel VBO

How to read the excel which has values in the merged cells. When i exporting the excel to collection , i am able to see more empty cells along with values in the cell. I want to select few particular values from the excel.  Sample data attached.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Region Mode on maximised window

Hello there     I'm trying to use surface automation on a full sized window (I'm opening a PDF with IE). There are two issues with this:   1) Region Mode doesn't work on a maximised window. As of now I'm getting BP to resize the specified window ...

Is it poosible to update the existing rows in OLEDB?

Hi, I want to update the OLEDB data using Update Query - when I running my process it always failing at Get collection stage with the below error message "Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Cannot find table 0" Can...

Error with Select all action of Word VBO

Hi there, We're getting an error when calling the Select all-action of the Word VBO: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA) Does anybody k...

Releasing an automation

Hello, Im relatively new to BluePrism, and i dont know the best way to release an automation to a client. I know i can have a bprelease file, but is that the best way to release it? do the client must have blue prism installed in his machine to exec...

cosuming webservice using blueprism code stage

we are consuming thirdparty webservice using blueprism code stage. we are getting an error when wsdl file is  loading in wsdl.exe but when we are consuming same wsdl file with visual studio we are not getting any error. when we are adding the same ws...

Pingid Authentication

Does Blueprism directly support Pingid authentication. Is there any reference material around the same. Looking to authenticate the user for access Sharepoint online using pinged authentication.

Mainframe problem with usin mnemonics

Hi. I have a problem with Reflection 16 desktop mainframe client. I use .NET API.  I try to send enter with Global Send Key and text is "@E". It wont press enter. Only writes @E to the emulator. What I'm doing wrong? I have also tried , {ENTER}, etc...