Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

multi Filter in collections

Dear friends, I have a problem. I want to filter more items in one column. I used action "Filtr Collection". I choosed column but I simply dont know how to write a code to filter more items under one column. I want to Filter "USA" "China" and "Ital...

MAPiEX

I am getting the outlook mail information and saving it in data items, however, whenever I run the process, I do not get the Email ID. Because of this I cannot play with the email.   Anyone?

MS Excel VBO

A couple of years ago, we cloned the MS Excel VBO object and created an 'extended' version, as per the BP guidelines. We've since added many new actions to that extended version. In the last few BP releases, new versions of the base object have been...

Cyber Ark

Looking for some documentation around how BP v.6 integrates with Cyber Ark. Is there anything available?

Control Room Alerting | Offline Resources

We have built our Process to be robust when encountering any issues during run time so that they are sending emails for any unhandled exceptions. Unfortunately, this doesn't help if the Scheduler fails to initiate the Process for any reason (resourc...

many login agent services

Hi is it possible to define more than one Login Agent service in a runtime server, listening to different ports? thanks Josep Arqués

process is not running from control room

When we are trying to run the process from control room,we are not able to run that process it is showing error like-"INBASDPC11388 is too busy to run that process." we are getting "pending status" under session info tab.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem when identifying elements of an application

Hi all, I can not identify any elements of an application. Using the identification methods, I can only detect the main application window. the characteristics of the application in which I detected this problem are as follows: - .Net Framework - WP...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Access Segregation

hi Can I check if there is any way different business units can have restricted access only to view, schedule or control room access for the objects and processes related to their unit and not other. eg, finance can view only the finance ones and c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

net-data grid view - table

In our organization, we have a tool which is created in CTS Platform : .NET Programming language used : C Sharp The From framework is created in - WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) Once we use Blue-Prism to spy the framework, it takes as a t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Append Queue data into Excel

I have data in Queue, I want to append the Queue data into an Existing excel sheet. When i am going with write collection Action it override the existing and Write the new. 

Work Queues

Would you be able to tell me if blue prism always recommends using a work queue? What if you are faced with a linear process e.g. just launching and logging in or what if a process uses an external application which is able to control the work of cas...

Collection and Excel VBO

Hi,  Can you please help me with the logic.  I am taking data from excel and storing it into collection.  One of the field is in text but the values are in dollars. I need to sort it according to dollars. But it is getting sorted as text. How can I...