cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue with Spied elements

NarasimhaPeddir
Level 3
Hi, Me and my another team member are working on one application to automate using Blue Prism. Here the issue is from my colleague machine, every thing is working fine, but when I try from my machine the same things are not working properly and the spied elements are giving errors(No elements match the supplied query terms ) or click actions are not performing which are working properly when we connected from my colleague's machine. Note: We both are connecting to the same server and working. Could some one please let me know why this things are happening and share some suggestion to avoid this?   Thanks, Narasimha Reddy
2 REPLIES 2

MelissaSuarez_G
Level 6
Make sure that the selected attributes when the elements were spied did not include user data. For example, some websites create an unique URL per user ID. If one of your attributes is ""Parent URL"" or ""Link"" then the code will not work when run with different credentials.

NarasimhaPeddir
Level 3
Hi Melissa, Thank you for your response. We both are using same credentials to connect to the application. And from my machine when I refresh the page the spied elements mapping also not finding some times. But there is no issue from my colleagues machine. Every thing is working fine with out any issues.