Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to Compare 2 excel sheets in Object Studio

Hi All , I have 2 excel sheets ,as per my requirement compare 2 excel sheets based on the name. If new record coming data showing in Status column "New data",if existing data coming data showing in status column" existed" . Please help me on this. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Password Option

It would be good if there was an option to be able to change your Blue Prism password before it expires. Most other software has this option.

Remote Access Tools

With the news that Vmare are discontinuing the Vsphere web client. What alternative tools are in use by the community for monitoring purposes ? https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/2017/08/goodbye-vsphere-web-client.html Thanks

Additional alerts for scheduled processes

Since this is supposed to be "unattended" automation, I feel that there is a lack of control and alerts around scheduled processes. There is currently no way of creating an automated alert should a scheduled process fail to start at the allotted tim...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet Explorer stops working due to BPInjAgent.dll

Hi everyone, Does anyone how to reproduce or resolve the below issue of IE being shut down due to failing injection of BluePrism module? Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE Version: 11.0.9600.18817 Faulting module name: BPInjAgent.dll Exception...

Search facility in Studio

The ability to group processes and objects in Studio is very useful, however, there should really be a search function added. We have hundreds of processes and objects and it can take a while sometimes to locate what you are looking for (especially w...

Environment Locking

Hi guys I am just working with Enviroment Locking When use Acquire Lock Utilty, we can see on System---> Workflow--->Environment Locks , the new Environment lock. But I can not delete this Environment Lock from code. This Internal Utility just...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to spy elements on Access UI

Are there any references on how to spy elements on Access UI forms? We are unable to identify the elements uniquely on the form .. Appreciate any response on how to overcome this issue or the limitation with the spying on Access UI.

Launching Internet Explorer - E_ACCESSDENIED

When launching Internet Explorer for automating a webpage, I am randomly getting the following exception thrown: Failed to launch application - Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) This occurs with both the "Launch...

Encryption on Work Queue

I was trying to encrypt data in work queue, but i can't see any encrypted data in my work queue. I am using Encryption Schemes to encrypt work queue. How do actual Encryption takes place. Is encryption done on work queue and encrypted data stored in...

Third-Party ticketing for Production Monitoring

I would like to see Blue Prism offer native integration (or via SNMP Traps) to third-party ticketing tools like HP Service Manager. I would like for a failure of a robotic process to be able to automatically generate a ticket that can be disposition...

Environment Locking

Hello guys, I am just trying to understand what is environment locking and how it works. I read the help section but didn't understand if anyone can help me to understand this. Thank You