Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Configuring BP with Attachmate Reflection

Hi All Currently i am facing an issue in configuring Mainframe application with BP. the Emulator I am using is ATTACHMATE REFLECTION and when i try to configure the APP WIZARD I could see the path to session file was with the extention .r2w and ....

Internet Explorer Attachment behaving wierdly

Hi , We are facing a problem while attaching to Internet Explorer(Version 11), this is intermittent. Scenario: Firstly we open 2 different applications in two different IE. Then from the second application while clicking a link, new window opens in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas/Enhancements

After having used the Blue Prism product for a few months now, our team has identified several items which, depending on one's perspective, could be considered bugs OR requests for enhancements. We'd like to share some of these with the forum and se...

Split Columns with "," as separator

Hi, The output of my excel contains one column with all the fieldname in a single row with "," as separator like "Firstname,Lastname,Age,Profession". and this is inside one cellbox. Kindly advise how can I split the field to separate columns using ...

Get Next Item Error

Hello, I am having an error with the 'Get Next Item' action within MS VBO. I have the 'Get Next Item' action inside a loop, and the output is set to a new collection named 'Data 2' and a new Item ID named 'Item ID'. When I go through the loop, the co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook Meeting entries

Hello, Has anyone tried spying outlook meeting entries ? Is there a vbo readily available to read MS outlook meetings ? Any pointers in this regard will be very helpful. Thank you

Resolved! DateDiff

I want to use the "DateDiff" functionality under a Decision stage, and want this to give the number of days between 'today' and a dynamic date from my process. "DateDiff" require a Interval input, which is a number. But what the number represent isn'...

Blue Prism not launching

Need help on the below issue. I have added a new connection to connect to Application Server from a VM. Initial connectivity test worked, but after closing the application and launched the application again, the window is just in hung state. I hav...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to run process on multiple resources

Hi, I just tried to run a process on two runtime resources. The issues is that it does not work as I expected. Anyone able to tell me whether do I anything wrong or my expectations are wrong? Scenario: I have one schedule and one task in it. The ta...

Web service connection: Fail to recieve fault messages

Hi! Please, let me know if somebody has already faced with same situation or have any ideas how to solve it. I have an access to 3d party web service (without any interface), I'm sending XML file to it and, according documentation, it should reply ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

VBO MS Word Query

From web application, I am coping html table details (through html spy mode) in collection through 'get table attributes' in write stage and now i am facing issue while coping that data to MS word. I am trying action "Add table row" and "Set table ce...

Change the From Email for Send Email in Mapiex

Currently Send mail in Blueprism Mapiex will use the default mail id of the profile as the From Address If i want to change the From Address email id for the send mail , then what attribute of the msg should i use I used msg.SenderEmail=From but it ...