cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Blue Prism interact with IBM MQs?

ShrujanaKovuru
Level 2
Hi, Can Blue Prism interact with IBM MQs? If yes, how can we do that?
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
The answer to that is Blue Prism can interact with anything - so yes, it can interact with IBM MQs.  A quick google suggests it has some API's you could implement in code stages.  The answer to a different question (not sure if that is the question you meant to ask) - would be no, Blue Prism does not ship with any pre-built VBOs for IBM MQs - we do not own/use/have that product to be able to build and test that.  Maybe someone else on the forum has?

ShrujanaKovuru
Level 2
Hi Denis, Thanks for your reply. Yes, my question was about if Blue Prism has VBOs that support to directly interact with Messaging Systems, like how we have VBOs to interact with OLE DB. You answered to that as No, Blue Prism doesn't have pre-built VBOs for that and can only interact via Surface Automation. Yet again, from your complete reply I understand that we can use some APIs to implement in code stages. Can you please suggest me on what kind of APIs will help me do it.

ShrujanaKovuru
Level 2
Hi Denis, Thanks for your reply. Yes, my question was about if Blue Prism has VBOs that support to directly interact with Messaging Systems, like how we have VBOs to interact with OLE DB. You answered to that as No, Blue Prism doesn't have pre-built VBOs for that and can only interact via Surface Automation. Yet again, from your complete reply I understand that we can use some APIs to implement in code stages. Can you please suggest me on what kind of APIs will help me do it.