Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to share application modeller?

Hi I have to use one object AM in other object i tired share application model option in application wizard configuration but i am not getting the object names in the dropdown. It would be a great help if any one can answer it. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

to maximize sap window

my object vbo launches a sap window>>enter sap credentials>> a new sap window opens but not in a maximized mode>> i want to maximize it without using send keys. * i tried spying the sap window in win32 mode and then in the navigation stage i used ma...

Issues encountered

My block stage on the process can't catch up an exception thrown at object layer. Sometimes works and sometimes, the bubbling doesn't work.   Any idea? I'm running the process using queues.   BR!

Data Sheets

I'm unable to locate the data sheets on the BP Portal since the website update. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

WesGrey by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Insert multiple cells with the option shift cells down

I want to Insert multiple cells with the option shift cells down For example, there is data in the excel, the cursor is currently at A422, if I want to Insert 25 cells, and move the data in A423 down, what parameter should I use to "Insert" cells an...

How to add excel sheet columns

Hi , In my excel sheet more than 100 columns available, based on the date add the columns ,for example  Input data                                                out put Data Date                 Sum                          Date           Sum 1/...

How to pass argument in Excel Macro

Hi, I want to use a macro where I want to pass some value to it. I have tried 'run macro' action of 'MS Excel-VBO' but couldn't do this. Please suggest me the solution.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does the forum work?

Hi, does the forum work correctly? I answered one of the question and there is still 0 answers to that posts. Moreover I can see many other threads with no answers created during last few days. When this will be fixed? Tomek A.

Admin credentials

I had forgotten my Blueprism password after configuring Database. How to access the account again. Any another way for login? can you help me.