Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP Application PDF issue.

Hi Everyone, I facing an issue with SAP application, where it uses Document Viewer to open PDF file which uses our Adobe reader to read the file, but somehow it works for few transaction and after 10 - 20 Transaction, it stop opening the PDFs, so Pr...

OLEDB Query Time Out Error

I keep getting the below error when trying to execute an SQL query via OLEBD. The query is fully optimized. Has anyone else had this issue?   Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: [00000] [Native Code: 30149] [ASEOLED...

Create Resource Group for Active Queue

We are exploring the possibility of using active queues as we automate more processes and we read on the help file that Active Queues can be assigned to "Resource Groups", but we can't seem to find how to create those which are different to Pools.  T...

Dynamic HTML Element

I am using dynamic html element ("/HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/TABLE(2)/TBODY(1)/TR("&[TR Count]&")/TD(4)/INPUT(1)") to read a list of items on the html page. I am able to read the value of the first item on the lis...

Automate.exe

Hi all,   I have been having this issue for a while and its really bugging me, I'm hoping somebody has had this issue and knows how to address it! When BP has been running on a VM, Automate.exe takes up over 150,00k memory thus resulting in slow r...

User without RDP permissions

A question about resource user permissions: can we run a process in a resource PC connecting to the resource with a user without Remote Desktop permission in the PC?