cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPIEx cannot send any email

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I hope someone can help us with this issue. MAPIEx cannot send any email 90% of the time. Will generate the following error message: "Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access outbox." - Have tried many things and many versions of the MAPIEx. Currently have 2.0.6 installed but still doesn't work. It has higher success rate on some of the other computers but in general it does not work 90% of the time, not even sending the most basic 2-word email. Really appreciate any input you guys have. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Your issue might be something environmental with your Outlook installation rather than with the Mapiex install.  Do you have 32bit Outlook installed?  Maybe create a new email profile to point at your email account to see if that makes a difference.  Also, what is the 2.0.6 version you speak off, the latest version of Mapiex on the Portal is 1.1.15?

DesBoyle2
Level 3
I get that error sometimes and I find that you may have to try to send an email multiple times before it eventually sends.....so evaluate the success flag and retry the send for a specified amount of tries... I also received a new version of the MAPIEx.dll directly from BluePrism in Sept 2017 (ticket 9588) which proved to be more stable..