cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Attachments in Email using MAPIEx

AmiqKhan
Level 3
Can someone please guide me that how can we send multiple files as attachment using MAPIEX VBO. In send stage/action, the attachment field is text and we can type just one file name there. I want to send multiple files in an email, please guide one this.
8 REPLIES 8

RicardoGomes1
Level 2
Hi Just add a semicolon (;)  between the file paths in the attachment field and you'll be able to send as many attachments as you need. I have added a screenshot as an example.

Deep.Shah
Level 6
Supply file names separated with Semi Colon (;). For example, D:\File1.txt;D:\File2.txt  

Deep.Shah
Level 6
Supply file names separated with Semi Colon (;). For example, D:\File1.txt;D:\File2.txt

JuhoLindblad
Level 3
You can send multiple attachments by separating the filepaths with ; to the ""Attachment"" input. For example: [File1] & "";"" & [File2]   Hope this helps, Juho

gouthamedara
Level 4
Simple. In the attachments field write all attachment names separated by a semi colon.   For example: If I have 2 attachments: 1. Great 2. Gatsby   Your attachment field would look like: ""Great;Gatsby"". Hope this resolves your question.

Christopher
Level 5
I think it's stated in the tooltip of the Attachment atribute, you seperate each filepath with a semi-colon.

AmiqKhan
Level 3
Thanks a ton everyone!

DominiqueSuriag
Level 2
Hi, what if my attachments(path) is coming from a collection?