cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Login/Logout Agent

MaNe
Level 2
Hello, we are using login/logout agents for our resources scheduled on specific times. It works fine but sometimes after logout , login agent doesn't work and machine is offline showed in control room - actually we don't know why ? Has anyone ever had this problem? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

KrishnaDurbha
Level 2
We are experiencing the same issue on almost daily basis.   I'm aware that VMs usually go offline only when Automate.Exe crashes. We have scheduled reboot of our infra every weekend, despite that we see this issue appearing very frequently.  Appreciate any lead/help in identifying the root cause of why Automate.exe is getting crashed so frequently and what are the areas to look into?

AmiBarrett
Level 12
How are you connecting to these VMs? If it's via RDP, we've found that this breaks the Login Agent functionality. I wrote a batch-file workaround to run tsdiscon and ""unlock"" the VM to the desktop session if nobody is connected. Tie this up to a Scheduled Task with a trigger of session disconnects. Just be aware that this will require elevated permissions to run.

Wendy__Braem
Level 3
Hello, we also lose the connection as we login. How do I use the ""unlock""?