cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bearer Token Credentials

harishMeda1
Level 3
How to get Bearer Token Credentials in Object Studio.

------------------------------

Thanks in Advance,
Harish Meda
Harish Meda Technical Lead Prokarma Inc.
5 REPLIES 5

DaveMorris
Level 14
Did you try the Credentials internal business object that you can get to by creating an action stage, clicking the dropdown for object, and then scrolling to the bottom of the list?

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Thanks for quick response, but I tried what you suggested, I selected get properties from action drop-down. But I am getting the output as empty.
23087.png

23088.png

Thanks in Advance,
Harish Meda

And you put in the name of the additional property as "Expiry" or "Instance URL"?

If you did that, then it means the value is actually empty. Depending on the version of Blue Prism you're on, it may show the ***** mask, and it will show like that regardless of whether there's any value really there. It could just be an empty string.

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA

Wait, sorry, if you're trying to get the Bearer Token and not the additional properties, then you need to use the Get action of the Credentials object. It will say the output is "Password", but that will be where the Bearer Token comes out.

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA

Is it not possible to retrieve masked additional properties?. For me, it's been difficult to integrate blue prism with Salesforce.I am not able to maintain the token for each action in salesforce. I am getting an invalid header error. By the way, my BP version is 6.6.

harish Meda