cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Exception: Error creating window handle

vinoth_kumaryuv
Level 3
Hi My process is about searching a client name in an application for performing due diligence. So I will have to perform exact name search if result found I will go for searching next client name if result not found I have to perform multiple combination (12 search patterns) of search. Most of the time I would be doing multiple combination of search so I will have to hit the applications continuously for single client . Observation: 1. Found application performance is slowing down after continuous search. 2. For me when seeing the application the session is active but blue prism is throwing the error as "Error creating window handle" when it tries to perform an action on application Whenever I get this error it is not allowing me to proceed further.So I have implemented like whenever I get this error I will close the application and again launches the application after some wait time (say 1 min for first launch and 5 mins for retry if same error still persists). After retrying also I am facing the same issue and finally my process is forced to terminate. Please let me know what could be the possible cause for this issue because of this our deliverables is getting impacted. Kindly provide your valuable suggestions to solve this issue. thanks
0 REPLIES 0