cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism integration with Amazon web services ( AWS )

Hi, Can some one please provide me the Blue Prism integration with Amazon web services ( AWS ). I have a AWS and needs to be used in the Blue Prism Process to continue the work. But currently I am unable to get the information from Amazon web services ( AWS ). as the url is not like web service (WSDL).  Can some one please provide me the guideline to overcome this issue with Blue Prism Thanks  Regards Veer    
2 REPLIES 2

DaveMorris
Level 14
Hi Veer, Are you asking how to accomplish non-SOAP-based web service calls such as REST? Prior to BP 6.4, you had to use some combination of the Webservices - REST, Utility - HTTP, and Utility - JSON to accomplish RESTful calls and SOAP web services could be added in the System tab of BP. In 6.4, BP introduced the ability to add RESTful web services in the System tab as well. You can find a couple of good references in the Documents section of the Portal here: https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/standard?title=web&category=All&… What you're looking for is one or both of these: User Guide - Web Services User Guide - Web APIs Respectfully, Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Thanks for the information David